OFF DUTY MODELS WHO CARE
1) What are a few things you do to stay environmentally friendly?
I am conscious of the food that I eat, I look at where it comes from and what went into making it. For the most part I make all my own beauty products, I buy in bulk and then just make stuff as I need it. -Incredible suggestions. I love the idea of making my own beauty products, especially since something like coconut oil is so versatile for so many different ailments. Thanks for the inspo! :)
2) Do you have any favorite sustainable or ethical clothing lines?
About a year and a half ago I made the decision to stop buying fast fashion- although I have found some pieces on sale at Urban Outfitters that I know I'll keep for a very long time! Mostly I buy stuff second hand, I’m learning how to sew (its a slow process) so I can fix stuff myself. When I buy from stores my first places to look are usually Vaute (the best for winter jackets!!) Everlane, Christy Dawn and Coclico.
3) What are some of your favorite organic beauty products?
4) On a day off, you’re heading to your favorite coffee shop. What are you wearing?
If its ridiculously hot I'll be wearing a dress otherwise my staple is usually jeans and a button down shirt.
5) Tell me about something you’re doing simultaneously with modeling that motivates you. Another job? A project? Volunteering? A hobby?
I’ve co-founded a creative agency called FALK where we focus on social media, copy writing, business development and influencer marketing. Im also just about to start my meditation teacher training which makes my soul happy and goes perfectly with my passion for guided healing and bodywork. -I'm making it a goal of mine to meditate daily... I can't wait to have a meditation led by you!
6) In addition to modeling, what else may you be doing in your future, say 5 years from now?
Its not something I try and think about too much, I find if I think too far ahead I become overwhelmed with anxiety! I do hope that I'll have a little Klaffert crawling around and that I'll have more time to focus on my healing work. -Great answer. A lot of us are told to think constantly about our future plans and our future goals and oftentimes end up forgetting to live in the moment.