OFF DUTY MODELS WHO CARE
1) What are a few things you do to stay environmentally friendly?
I live in LA so driving is a necessity. BUT, I prefer to walk or skateboard so if wherever I'm going isn't too far that's how I get around. I don't use trash bags either;) I just use my recycled shopping bags as my trash bags instead and take the trash out daily.
2) Do you have any favorite sustainable or ethical clothing lines?
3) What are some of your favorite organic beauty products?
Rms. They have great light products! I love the concealer and the blush tones that you can also use as a lip gloss. When I see a make up artist has that in their kit, I trust them! Don't forget coconut oil. It's a good moisturizer as well as make up remover or hair conditioner.
4) On a day off, you’re heading to your favorite coffee shop. What are you wearing?
Blue jeans, a little white tee, and for ultimate comfort, my Birkenstocks.
5) Tell me about something you’re doing simultaneously with modeling that motivates you. Another job? A project? Volunteering? A hobby?
I live to travel! I recently started taking up film photography so have been inspired to capture all the different cultures, people, and landscapes. The last place I fell in love with was Morocco.
6) In addition to modeling, what else may you be doing in your future, say 5 years from now?
I am very into holistic health and think it's important to spread the word how natural remedies can heal your body. (Amen! We couldn't agree more Annie!) I would love to use my voice and encourage others to look towards holistic ways as well. I also love fashion! I am a total tomboy and eventually would absolutely love to design my own line catering to the stylish, beach, comfy tomboy.