OFF DUTY MODELS WHO CARE
1) What are a few things you do to stay environmentally friendly?
I try to focus on the small things I can do that can make an accumulative difference, at the end of the day! I recycle for sure, I use a glass water bottle daily to reduce plastic waste, a bpa-free coffee mug when I go to my local cafe and reduce electricity use where possible.
2) Do you have any favorite sustainable or ethical clothing lines?
For sure! I work a lot for brands such as Bella Dahl and recently Amour Vert. They're both amazing brands that focus on locally made and quality products made completely ethically. I'm really lucky to work with ethical brands that I love. I have some items from Reformation also!
3) What are some of your favorite organic beauty products?
This is definitely an area of my expertise and passion! I have multiple brands I use and you can view a video I did recently where I discuss them all in depth. My favourites are Osea, Power Repair, Sukin (Australia made), Noto Botanics, RMS for makeup, and Mad Hippie do great essentials.
4) On a day off, you're heading to your favorite coffee shop. What are you wearing?
Usually a casual cut off sleeve tee and denim shorts and always my gold or silver brogues or Nikes;). I keep it casual and comfortable pretty much always!
5) Tell me about something you're doing simultaneously with modeling that motivates you. Another job? A project? Volunteering? A hobby?
I have a website lovingliferaw.com and I offer health coaching and intuitive healing to people, primarily models but anyone who is in need really! I love helping and supporting people with healing in a completely holistic sense, looking at all areas of their life. Balancing the physical with the mental, emotional and spiritual. I have a book coming out soon called 'Models Do Eat' so that's going to be an exciting release!
6) In addition to modeling, what else may you be doing in your future, say 5 years from now?
I'd say I will have scaled a holistic health business as well as be traveling around the globe- I love to keep life full of adventures, new people and new places!