OFF DUTY MODELS WHO CARE
1) What are a few things you do to stay environmentally friendly?
When I leave the house, I always turn off all the lights and keep an eye on not wasting water or any other resources. Plus, I eat organic and if I do my grocery shopping I take my backpack so I don't have to use plastic bags. But I do feel bad for flying so much for my job.
2) Do you have any favorite sustainable or ethical clothing lines?
There is this amazing shoe brand from my hometown called "Ethletic".
3) What are some of your favorite organic beauty products?
I've been using organic beauty products since I started wearing make up. My favorite brand is Weleda. I love their Iris Hydrating Facial Lotion, I use it every day. Yesterday I bought the Weleda pomegranate hand cream, it's great for flying and cold winters. Weleda reminds me of my childhood (since it's a German brand). Weleda has saved my skin this past winter... I can't get enough of their products, especially Skin Food!
4) On a day off, you’re heading to your favorite coffee shop. What are you wearing?
I take it easy on my days off. I'd wear jeans, a blouse, sneakers and my favorite mini-bag.
5) Tell me about something you’re doing simultaneously with modeling that motivates you. Another job? A project? Volunteering? A hobby?
For the last 5 years I've been working as a model and I've been a student at high school at the same time. I graduated this summer, so right now, I enjoy working as a model full time without any jobs on the side. It's nice to finally have some time off. But let's see what happens in the future. In my free time I enjoy meeting with friends, dancing ballet, reading and exploring NYC.
6) In addition to modeling, what else may you be doing in your future, say 5 years from now?
5 years is a long time.. :)