OFF DUTY MODELS WHO CARE
1) What are a few things you do to stay environmentally friendly?
When I'm in nyc, I love to walk everywhere and then take public transport as much as I can, over taking an uber or a taxi! Its good exercise, I get to explore the city, learn my way around and best of all I'm helping the planet!
2) Do you have any favorite sustainable or ethical clothing lines?
3) What are some of your favorite organic beauty products?
Kora Organics Purifying Day & Night Cream - I swear by it!
4) On a day off, you’re heading to your favorite coffee shop. What are you wearing?
Probably a denim mini skirt I picked up thrifting and whatever clean t shirt I have stolen recently from my boyfriend, with my favourite Stella McCartney Silver Star Creepers! They're made from vegan leather so thats an extra bonus!
5) Tell me about something you’re doing simultaneously with modeling that motivates you. Another job? A project? Volunteering? A hobby?
I currently study 3 degrees on top of modeling, Economics, Commerce and Law! So that tends to take up the rest of my time!
6) In addition to modeling, what else may you be doing in your future, say 5 years from now?
By then, I hope to be nearly finished my degrees and have hopefully permanently moved to NYC (I'm currently based between there and home, Australia!) We hope so too Grace! We miss you!