OFF DUTY MODELS WHO CARE
1) What are some “big kid” activities you love to do that keeps you youthful?
I love going to event classes with friends like painting. A game of Catan or any other board game is always a lot of fun as well. I recently moved to California, so slowly starting to explore the different hikes in my area. I love the beach and any activities near it or on the water. I like to do pilates, barre, and yoga occasionally as well. -CATAN! We have to play sometime... maybe on my next trip to L.A. ;)
2) Beyond modeling, what are some cool projects, hobbies or side hustles you’re working on?
I am currently studying for my real estate license…so if you want to move to Southern California, let me know ;) -However, since writing this YOU PASSED! Congrats on a successful start with Sotheby's and many more years to come. Very proud of you, seeing as it's extremely hard for many of us models to find that career path post modeling... A true inspiration!
3) Part of what’s so great about being a model is having a following on social media. What are some important messages you try to pass on to your followers?
Enjoy your life and be present in moments. Don’t focus on the number of followers you have or only take photos for the internet. Just be a genuine good person and share happy moments with the world to spread happiness. Don’t be fake. Be you. -Yes... LOVE this! Couldn't agree more.
4) You’re flying to a new city for a couple days of work. It’s a short trip- what are you packing?
The essentials. I’m a very down to earth person and unless I’m going to an event, you’ll likely see me in jeans and a tshirt. Also, I’m obsessed with skincare more than anything else, so my whole bag would probably be my toiletries.
5) The fashion industry is quite wasteful, yet some companies and brands are trying to make a difference. Whether it’s a clean beauty brand or an ethical/sustainable company, do you have any favorites that stick out?
I really like Boscia and Origins products. Since recently moving to CA, I came across a suncare company called Coola who specializes in spf beauty/sunscreen products, so I think I will try them out too.
6) What are some of your go-to self-care rituals?
Daily vitamins, drinking as much water as I can, staying active, eating more vegan/healthy meals, and weekly chats with my family since I don’t live near them anymore. Overall, just making sure to enjoy everyday, stay positive and be healthy, and focus on a goal for my future self.