OFF DUTY MODELS WHO CARE
1) What are a few things you do to stay environmentally friendly?
To decrease my carbon footprint, I like to go to local farmer’s markets because it helps to support local growers and businesses. To stay hydrated, I’m always carrying a reusable water bottle. And if the distance isn’t too far, I’ll usually walk or take my bike instead of driving. -Incredibly easy, simple steps anyone can implement into their lifestyle to remain more environmentally friendly. Great job!!
2) Do you have any favorite sustainable or ethical clothing lines?
3) What are some of your favorite organic beauty products?
Before starting my day, I wash my face with the Indie Lee’s Rosehip Cleanser, then I apply a few drops of Indie Lee’s Squalane Facial Oil, and finally, I sprits some Petit Vour’s Geranium + White Tea Beauty Mist. These three products help to cleanse, restore, and wake up my face!
4) On a day off, you’re heading to your favorite coffee shop. What are you wearing?
Since the weather is cooler right now, I’ll most likely be wearing my skinny jeans, a sweater, and a pair of my favorite boots.
5) Tell me about something you’re doing simultaneously with modeling that motivates you. Another job? A project? Volunteering? A hobby?
When I was fourteen, I founded my blog: nicolechinuntdet.com. Originally, I started my blog to share my fashion outfits, but soon after the site went live I started to receive questions from young girls asking for advice on bullying, self-confidence, etc. So I transformed my blog by writing more inspirational posts while advocating for women’s rights and environmental issues. With writing, I’ve found a pure joy of helping others. As for hobbies, I love to hike and take photos while traveling! -It's so incredible at such a young age you already realize your influence as a model and transformed your site to include inspiration for younger girls! Keep doing what you do Nicole! You never know who you're positively influencing and as a model, to have such a vast reach to so many people, it's beautiful you're using your platform for the better!
6) In addition to modeling, what else may you be doing in your future, say 5 years from now?
Well, I’m applying to universities this fall. So hopefully in five years, I will have just graduated. At this time, I might be in graduate school or working. I’m very interested in starting my own sustainable business or working for a company that is eco-friendly!