OFF DUTY MODELS WHO CARE
1) What are some “big kid” activities you love to do that keep you youthful?
I love to swim, play sports in the park/beach (Catch, Kadima, Football,) Ping-pong, and hiking.
2) Beyond modeling, what are some cool projects, hobbies or side hustles you’re working on?
I’m the founder of OrganycLove and a Nutrition Health Coach. I create personalized solutions for people to achieve their health goals. I provide my clients with tools to lose weight, clear skin, increase energy, improve sleep, reduce stress, heal digestion, and solve allergies. Coaching them to obtain sustainable results naturally is my passion! Whether they’ve been struggling with acne, eczema, or rosacea, they can all achieve what they wish for their lives!
I’m also a public speaker educating people on nutrition and wellness. I’ll be hosting a Wellness Retreat in Malibu in March and more events to come.
For more info check out @OrganycLove and www.OrganycLove.com. -A fellow IIN grad! Congrats on continuing on the path of health and wellness and spreading it to others. It's such a beautiful gift for you to share... and makes me motivated to put my certificate to use! :)
3) Part of what’s so great about being a model is having a following on social media. What are some important messages you try to pass on to your followers?
To fuel our bodies with whole foods and count nutrients instead of calories. That beauty comes from the inside-out and nourishing ourselves properly is the best way to look and feel our best! Without diet, cleanses, fasting, or extremes.
To reduce stress and get proper rest.
To not only think about the food that feeds us from the plate, but how we feed ourselves when it comes to relationships, career, spirituality, and physical activity. From practicing mindfulness, increasing exercise, being aware of the effects of our media exposure, and making time for self-care.
Raising awareness on environmental topics and ways to be eco-friendly are also important subjects for me. I like to bring light to all the benefits that come from spending time in nature and connecting to our habitat.
Lastly, to avoid exposure to toxic/carcinogenic chemicals from products by choosing organic ones instead. What we put on our bodies affects us just as much as what we put in it. -I absolutely love and appreciate all of these! It's a nice reminder to make time for yourself and how oftentimes, we feel our best self when we make time for self-healing and appreciation.
4) You’re flying to a new city for a couple days of work. It’s a short trip- what are you packing?
My organic skin care products! Especially my all purpose balm and healing cream. Clothes, underwear, and one of my favorite hair brushes. I always bring a hair clip, healthy snacks, and a stainless steel water bottle also.
5) The fashion industry is quite wasteful, yet some companies and brands are trying to make a difference. Whether it’s a clean beauty brand or an ethical/sustainable company, do you have any favorites that stick out? Name as many as you want!
6) What are some of your go-to self-care rituals?
Meditating every evening before I go to sleep.
Massaging my head and/or a part of my body every day.
Doing breathing and gratitude exercises every day.
A weekly face mask