OFF DUTY MODELS WHO CARE
1) What are a few things you do to stay environmentally friendly?
A few things I do to stay environmentally friendly is change all my light bulbs to LEDs, recycle, take transit, try to buy as much organic produce as possible, and use environmentally friend cleaning products.
2) Do you have any favorite sustainable or ethical clothing lines?
3) What are some of your favorite organic beauty products?
I recently discovered the Andalou skincare line, which I love. Not only does my skin feel amazing after but they also champion ‘Cruelty Free, Eco-Friendly, Vegetarian and Vegan, Fair-Trade, Gluten-Free, Natural, Organic, and Non-GMO Project Verified ingredients’. I’m a big longtime fan of Desert Essence; their tea tree oil deodorant is the best. Lastly, Pacifica’s Persian Rose is the best smelling thing on Earth, and I’ve also started using their vegan eye shadow, which I also love! (We can't get enough of Pacifica's rose scent, thanks for the recommendation Vita!)
4) On a day off, you’re heading to your favorite coffee shop. What are you wearing?
5) Tell me about something you’re doing simultaneously with modeling that motivates you. Another job? A project? Volunteering? A hobby?
Currently, I’m looking for some art classes to take in the winter. I recently finished school with an advertising and graphic design degree, and I want to find something that will help me improve my drawing skills, as well as my design eye.
6) In addition to modeling, what else may you be doing in your future, say 5 years from now?
You’ll have to wait and find out! (Code for I have no idea! ;) )